Thursday 15 May 2014

Back at it!

Apologies...

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I have been slacking off in my contesting posts lately. As my husband's 50th birthday neared, the burden of keeping the surprises a secret really weighed me down! I couldn't concentrate on anything else and couldn't wait for the date to pass. Now that the party is over (and he was SUPER surprised!) I can once again put a greater effort into the contests...

First up: the online contests! I will write that up today while my little guy is in preschool. Then I'm going to step it up a notch and do some posts about other, non-radio contests. I am suddenly re-energized and pumped!

So if you see any contests online and you feel like sharing, send me a link and I'll post it. Even if it's not something I would want to win for myself, I always share in case someone else might be interested.

Let's slap on our WINNING smiles and get busy!

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment