Monday 12 May 2014

Weekend Rap-Up May 12th

Well, I'm up early so let's do this!

Friday night I crashed your party,
Saturday I said I'm sorry,
Sunday came and... Oops! Let's start over.

Saturday was the Sonic Escape party
Had a great time
Didn't win the car but that was alrighty
Maybe next time

The KCS were looking fine
Randi sure is pretty
That Andrew is a looker too,
Charming and a little flirty

Ball Buster Suzie is surprisingly short
She packs a lot of punch in that frame
And Kid of course was handsome as ever
I wonder if that's his real name?

When I was in high school
I called myself Kidd
Two Ds 'cause I was cool
Nicknames is what we did (?!)

Mother's Day was disappointing
Just wanted to be alone
But hubby was busy in the morning
It was noon before he got home!

Then he took kids to Playland
So I spent the day cleaning
Which for me is super relaxing
When kids aren't around screaming!

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment