Saturday 14 December 2013

Dec 14-15, 10 days till Xmas

How many of us are starting to panic about Xmas? Who has finished their Xmas shopping? Who still needs to win something for that special someone??

Well, if your special someone is a fan of Monster Trucks, then you're in luck - JRFM is giving away tickets to that bad boy all weekend long! It's actually a 4 pack of tickets to the Maple Leaf Monster Jam Tour at BC Place on Feb 1st. That would be absolute hell for me, but I know a few people who would really enjoy it.

I love JRFM's Winning Weekends. Sometimes they give away CDs, and sometimes they give away event tickets. Woot!!! And next week they are giving away Keith for Kristmas! I'm not a fan of his haircut, but I sure do love Keith Urban's voice, songs, tatties, style, etc, etc, etc. I will be calling in for this one for sure!

I am just getting myself together this morning so I'm a bit behind, but if I know what times the cue to call will happen I will tweet it. You can follow me @contestsvan if you want to play along. It's fun!

And let's not forget about Sonic's Standby List - you could be jetting off to Toronto to see Lady Gaga's concert! I've never been to TO, so this might be interesting. And I've never seen a Gaga concert, so that should probably be experienced too...

Cues to call at 8:10, 12:10, 5:10, and 8:10 each day. Good luck!

That's all that's on the agenda that I know of. I will update if I hear of anything else. Meanwhile, I may take the kidlets up Grouse to the Peak of Christmas - we bought the Y2Play pass in the spring and it is the cat's ass!!! We can go up anytime for free! Sweet!!

Er... I've finished my Xmas "shopping" - I won tickets for everyone on my list (including me! Michael Buble! *swoon*) except for the Yes tickets which I actually bought. Hubby's going to the Hockey Classic game, girlfriend is going to Imagine Dragons, and teacher is going to Hannah Georgas. Now I just need one of those Metrotown gift cards from Virgin so I can buy stocking stuffers and spend the rest on a needy family...

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment