Saturday 14 December 2013

JRFM FUNdraising Day is here!!

If I lived anywhere near Langley, I would go to this! For sure! I can think of a dozen reasons why:

1) admission is by donation
2) inflatable obstacle course
3) meet JRFM DJs
4) free concerts:


5) Pictures with Santa (SANTA!!!)
6) Cookie Walk (for cookies!)
7) Silent Auction
8) Kraft Corner for kids (or adults! We won't judge!)
9) 11am-6pm (all day fun, don't have to entertain the kids myself!)
10) meet and greet passes are only $5
11) feel good about having fun because
12) it's for the babies!!!

Get all the details here: http://www.jrfm.com/basics-for-babies

If you can, go! Just meeting the DJ's would be cool, but I'd certainly pay $5 to meet any one of the 
artists. Take their CD with you and ask them to sign it, or get a selfie with them and tweet it to me. 
Once again, I will live vicariously through you...

Thanks! And thanks, JRFM, for all that you do. You country folk are kind beyond belief!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment