Thursday 6 February 2014

Jack's Win at Work

Sooooo...this is neeeeew....

Well, actually, it's not. But it's the first time I've sat up and taken notice. Here's what's happening:

Three times each weekday, Jack FM will say a name and then say "thanks for listening". That person has half an hour to call them back. If they do they will win either $100, $500, $1000, or $5000. Wow, eh?!?! Very cool. This goes on until April 25th, so there is about a 1 in 90 chance or so that your name will be called.

IF you signed up. But how could you sign up if you didn't know it was going on?! Good question. There is no mention of it on their site anywhere, and it wasn't in the latest newsletter. Not even in the Jackoholics Club. If they've mentioned it on air, I've missed it. I just happened to hear about it from a friend who ran across it just by chance. Kinda like hearsay, but way more fun!

So click here to see the Win at Work page (which I also didn't find on their site, I had to Google the phone number to find it). You can read more about it, and sign up for it if you wish. It even shows you what song will play right before they say the name!

I'm a little hurt that I wasn't privy to this info even though I am a loyal listener, follow them on Twitter and Facebook, get the newsletter, and I'm a Jackaholics Club member. I suppose I've just not been listening at the times that they've mentioned it on air (yeah, that's the story I'm sticking with!)

So follow along on Twitter and I will tweet the names as I hear them. If you don't have Twitter and can't listen at work, shoot me an email and I'll notify you (email, text, phone call, FaceBook, whatever) if your name pops up.

Fingers crossed!!!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I did hear it today, didn't know what it was... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will call me? You're awesome! Me and my husband are both signed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I'm listening anyway, takes no time to text or call you. Just PM or email me your full name and number (contestsvancouver@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete