Sunday 16 February 2014

Weekend Rap Up, Feb 17th

A warm welcome back to the KCS! Hope you had a lovely week off. Can't wait to hear about it with your raps!

Here's mine. As always, thank you for inspiring us to get creative!

Friday was the day of lovin'
So I threw some muffins in the oven
For my little girl to take to school
No nuts on 'em 'cause that's the rule

The evening we spent swimming
The pool was pink and it was brimming
With families enjoying good times
A great way to spend Valentines

After our dip we were all starvin'
And we heard Cheshire Cheese was carvin'
Some scrumptious prime rib, like every Friday
I ordered it med-rare, I like it my way

Saturday we headed up to Cypress bowl
Sunny at first, then it got cold
Tubing and sledding were so much fun
But snow started blowing and we were done!

Met a friend for wings and of course I had beer
A few hours out left me with good cheer
The clan was asleep when I got back
So out of boredom I hit the sack

Blustery Sunday I stayed inside
Didn't feel like cleaning but at least I tried
The storm really hit and I started to pout
Because it was cold and then the power went ou

No comments:

Post a Comment