Wednesday 26 February 2014

Survivor still has it!

O.M.G. Survivor starts TONIGHT!

I know, I know, it's past its expiry date. But I can't help it! I just love it!!! I like trying to guess who makes it to the merge, who hooks up, who's in the final three... It's still an interesting social study, no matter which way you slice it. In the old days I used to turn off my phone when it was on. Now that we have a pvr, I usually wait till it's over so I can FF past commercials!

But sometimes, I like to watch it live. Can you guess why? Maybe not, so I'll tell you - sometimes Jeff Probst tweets live during the show. Last year he even tweeted me back! Li'l ol' ME! Eek! It was so exciting...

I'm wondering if any of YOU still watch Survivor? And if so, wouldn't it be fun to have a friendly game going on? We could bet on who will be kicked off, who makes it to the merge, etc. Or just pick players and whoever's player wins gets a prize (Oooh, that would be FUN!)

If you want to get in on the chatter, let me know - we can connect via Twitter or email or FaceBook, up to you.

This season's cast is here. Go check them out, choose your players, and email me at contestsvancouver@gmail.com with the following:

1) Who will be the first one kicked off (might be too late to do this one!)
2) Who will win the whole thing
3) The three players who will be in the final 3
4) 6 of the players you think will make the merge
5) 2 players you think might get together (bowchickabowwow)
6) Who will have a medical emergency (of sorts)

Let the games begin!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment