Sunday 27 April 2014

Weekend Rap-Up, April 27th

I put the computer away, closed my eyes, then realized I hadn't written my Weekend Rap-Up yet! If I don't write it now, I will literally dream about it, so may as well put in an effort before sleeping...

Before I met hubby
Friday nights were the bomb
Now they're Early-to-bed
Because I'm a mom

Saturdays are for classes
And piano lessons
Fodder for their adulthood
Psychotherapy sessions

Saturday night I babysat
So friends could go out
They will pay me in kind
There is no doubt

I worked there in peace
Their house is so quiet
At ours, 2 kids, 2 dogs
There's always a riot

Sunday the runners got rained on
Stayed inside
Kinda felt bad
I was all snug and dry

When the sun came out
So did We
Worked hard, now my yard
Is dandelion-free

Pulled out my neighbours' too
But I'm not altruistic
I'd probably say
More pessimistic

If I didn't pull them out
They'd go to seed
End up in my yard anyway
And I'd have more to weed!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment