Wednesday 1 January 2014

Aaaaaand we're back!

We will be off to a slow start, but things will pick up speed soon. For now though, let's just enjoy having our regular hosts back! I am a huge advocate of change - it's good for the soul - but I also enjoy routine after a period of hubbub. So tune in to your favourite morning show and hear how their holidays went. Maybe they'll reward us with some giveaways!

The JRFM waking crew always have great stories when they've been away for a spell. It'll be fun to hear if they missed eachother - they will have ten days' worth of barbs to exchange! And maybe they'll throw some Keith tickets at their lucky listeners...

Mike and Tara are back too, and maybe they'll bring along the Wake Up and Win words. It would be cruel to challenge their turkey and gravy frought listeners with the Fast Five though, wouldn't it?!

At this point I must tell you that my iPad is broken and I am pretty much lost without it. This post would normally take me 20 minutes to write. I'm already a half hour in, and I am beyond annoyed with this frigging tablet!!! It's my husband's Samsung and it's infuriatingly slow. I am unable to quickly bounce around Twitter and the internet to get the information you and I will need for the rest of the week.

So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to call it a night! I'm going to go to bed, and when I get up I will use my husband's laptop to write up a schedule for us. Check back in the morning and I should have something for us...


No comments:

Post a Comment