Friday 24 January 2014

FaceBook page and this weekend

I've finally figured out how to make a FaceBook page. Turns out, it's not all that complicated! There was some figuring out, but after far less frustration than I had anticipated, I managed to manage! Hah!!

So please go "Like" it, if you'd like. And if you like it, feel free to comment. I put it up because not everyone is on Twitter, so hopefully I can keep a wider group of people informed through FB.

There are a bunch of new and fun contests, but they won't start until Monday. Most notably, The Peak has a cool cooking contest that you should check out! I've posted it on FB, so now you have a reason to go see the new page. ;)

This weekend looks uneventful. It's possible that Sonic will still be qualifying people for the Whistler trip. If so, I will update this post, and tweet it, and now, FB post it. And I will also be trying to qualify, because we'd love to go play in the snow with our kids!

:)

GAME ON!! Sonic is qualifying people this weekend. Get on that stand-by list at 8:10, 12:10, 5:10 and 8:10 each day. Draw is on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment