Friday 15 November 2013

Disney on Ice, Paying it Forward

I have an extra pair of tickets to Disney on Ice coming up at the end of December. I'd like to give them to someone who couldn't otherwise afford to go, maybe a struggling single mom or a financially down couple with child(ren).

If you know someone who would love to go but simply canNOT afford it, please let me know in the Comments section or send me an email: contestsvancouver@gmail.com

A few years ago I spent a lot of time and money helping people at Xmas. When I met them, many were neither needy nor grateful. This time, I'd like to keep it anonymous and have the tickets couriered to the recipient.

Please note that the show starts later, around 7 or 7:30, and won't end until 9 or so. It can be a late-ish night, and some parents are pretty strict with bedtimes. Luckily, I'm not one of those parents, so we are definitely going! LOL!

Paying it Forward,
Contests Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment