Saturday 2 November 2013

I got nuthin'...

...but bad grammar!

A slow weekend, which is perfect actually. I'm exhausted from last week and I need a break! LOL! I haven't even turned on the radio today. At all. Not even during my 1 hour in the car.

This weekend:

Is Sonic still taking qualifiers for the NYE in Vegas trip? Probably. If I DO turn on the radio, I will listen to Sonic.

JRFM is giving away CDs, and I'm sure I heard something about Fan Jam tickets. But I haven't looked into it. Still want that $5000! LOL!

I was so sad to hear Gold Digger end, but I'm excited to hear what Nat and Drew will announce on Monday! What could it be?? Trips?? I guess we will have to wait and see. I'd love to see some guesses though!

I will have a MUCH better, more interesting post tomorrow! Promise!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment