Saturday 9 November 2013

Sunday + Monday = Funday

I was expecting the weekend to be a no-fun day, but it turns out that there ARE things to do to make it more...I want to say...challenging?!

Like Saturday, Sonic will have the cue to call at 8:10, 12:10, 5:10, and 8:10. I've only gotten through once, only to be hung up on. Must've been caller 6. I'll keep trying!

I dropped the ball on this one - I saw on FaceBook that they are still doing Pop, Shop, and Drop all weekend on Virgin. I will post the times that they will play Pink's Just Give Me a Reason as soon as they put them up on their site. Have I mentioned that theirs is my absolute favourite website of all the stations?? I love the colours, the layouts, the content. It's easy to navigate, and it loads super fast compared to the others. Whoever does their website does a fantastic job!

Also, the 5 for 5 words will happen on Sunday, but not Monday. Mad respect to JRFM for honoring the vets by making that day about THEM, the vets, instead of about JR and winning money. Mad respect.

:)

7:00 - JRfM 5 for 5
8:10 - Sonic cue to call
10:50 - Virgin Pink song
11:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
12:10 - Sonic cue to call
2:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
3:30 - Virgin Pink song
5:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
5:10 - Sonic cue to call
7:00 - JRfM 5 for 5
8:10 - Sonic cue to call

Good luck today!



No comments:

Post a Comment