Monday 4 November 2013

Let's talk about Virgin for a minute...

... I have nothing but good things to say about Virgin. They don't take themselves too seriously, unlike some other stations that won't be named. Must be because of their down-to-earth owner. Whatever the reason, I really like them. Kind, fair, and don't think they're better than anyone else (even though they ARE!) Great music, fun hosts, no attitude.

To boot, they have the BEST contests. Seriously. Who else would send you to Boston for 2 days to see Pink, New York for three days to shop, and then FIVE days in the Virgin Islands to recover?! Who else would do that?? Nobody! Yes, yes, $15,000 is nice. But you and I both know we would just pay bills with it. Virgin is forcing you to have a good time! Forcing you.

Firstly, I missed the Pink concert here, one of my most epic fails. Secondly, Boston and New York are on my bucket list. Thirdly, I just need to lie on a beach. Need. To. And if they just give me money, I'll feel obligated to be responsible with it. Since when are rock stars responsible?!?! I want to live like a rock star, if only for 10 days!

All you have to do is be the 9th caller when they play the song of the day, which is announced in the morning but is also up on their site by 8:30 am. Start calling when you hear the song, don't wait until it's over. The winner will be announced on November 22nd.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opprtunity! So keep it locked on Virgin until you get your ass in that draw. And then keep it there just because they're awesome.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment