Sunday 24 November 2013

Mellow Monday, Nov 24th

Well, looky here... a pretty tame start to the week, no?! More will be added as the day goes by, but until then the morning has the usual options.

Mike and Tara over at QMFM are giving away a tablet, some Holiday Festival on Ice tickets, and a pair of Lady Antebellum tickets. What is given away when is a mystery that will unfold as the morning rolls on...

Nat and Drew at Virgin also have an exciting contest announcement. If it's the same as last year, it'll be a $500 Metropilis at Metrotown gift certificate. It's perfect timing - your Xmas shopping could be done before December hits. I won this last year and I can't tell you how freaking wonderful it is to walk into the mall and buy whatever you want! I had lost a bunch of weight so I bought myself a new wardrobe at H & M, a properly fitting bra and amazing bikinis at Change, and left $100 on the card for my husband. Do you know what he bought? You'll never guess! Hats. Yup, hats for the whole family. Do you know who wears hats in our family? Yup, just him. So the toques and ball caps he bought for us sit untouched in the basement. He gets a lot of mileage out of the one he bought for himself though (Canucks ball cap). Lesson: spend it all yourself! :D

But I got a little ahead of myself there - I don't even know if that's what they are giving away! Fingers crossed I'm right!!!


5:40 - JRFM Secret Word 
6:00 - QMFM Wake Up and Win Words 
7-9 - Secret word is said on JRFM 
7:09 - QMFM, Lady Antebellum tix
7:30 - Virgin $1000 Minute
7:40 - Jack Bahamas
7:50 - Peak Performance Project tix on Peak 
8:10 - Sonic Grammy's
8:15 - Beat Punta Cana
8:20 - Jack No Time to Google 
9:15 - The 1975 tix on Peak 
11:15 - Peak, The Head and The Heart tix
12:10 - Sonic Grammy's
1:15 - Jon and Roy's Holiday Special tix on Peak 
4-5 - JRFM U-Turn traffic update (Lady Antebellum tix)
4:15 - Peak, The Head and The Heart tix
5:10 - Sonic Grammy's
7:15 - Peak, tix to see John Butler Trio at The Commodore, Feb 15th
8:10 - Sonic Grammy's

This is the last week to qualify for Sonic's Grammy Nominees concert, and Kiah and TaraJean at Jack give away their final Bahamian Odyssey trip. I'm not in the draw this week so I'm not especially excited about the draw, but I'm super excited to hear what they're up to next!

And what do Beat and Shore have up their sleeves this week? Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment