Wednesday 13 November 2013

I don't care if you do...

...but if you read my blog, thank you!

I started this blog for me, to give myself a focus, a creative outlet. It organizes me, and takes me out of my own head. But if nobody ever read it, I would still write it.

That said, it gives me a sense of pride when I see my pageviews increase week by week. I think (hope?) that the same readers are coming back every day or week to see what's new. And maybe to help organize themselves too. It's nice to be on the same page, have similar goals, and be able to share information, bounce around ideas, and just chit chat. I truly appreciate every comment and tweet that I get! I'm not out to get thousands of followers. At. All. My goal is to help others who may have missed a qualifying word, or forgot to set their reminders, or are looking for something in particular.

So if you're reading this, I don't care. But I do. So thank you.

Humbly yours,
CV

No comments:

Post a Comment