Tuesday 24 September 2013

Radio hosts...

... are not all created equal. Some are more friendly, more confident, more real. Others are phony, judgemental, and arrogant. I try SO hard not to judge other people, I know everyone has their own struggles.

The contents of this blog are only my opinions. Mine. And opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one but nobody wants to hear it! So read on with caution. You may agree with me, you may not. But know that these are only opinions, not gospel. They are MY truths, but not necessarily how others see them. I rarely if ever discuss on line personalities except with my husband, and even that is rare. When I talk about radio (and tv) hosts, I sing their praises! To everyone and anyone who will listen! I plug all the contests, events, shows. All of them! My friends are sick of hearing me talk about radio and TV! LOL!

So if you read my blog and you don't agree with something, shoot me an email: contestsvancouver@gmail.com. I am open to discussing pretty much anything. I can talk about pretty much anything - fertility, aging, hemorrhoidectomies (ugh! Don't ask why I know so much!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment