Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Sept 25th efforts

It's not even 9 a.m. Yet and already I am spent! So far this morning:

7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word (green)
7:10 - Beat JT tix. Couldn't get through.
7:30ish - Sonic JT tix. Didn't hear the cue to call, was in the kitchen.
8:00 - Gold Digger on Virgin. Got through but they hung up. Must've been an accident because it was too early for them to take calls. Couldn't get through again.
8:10 - QMFM Beat the Bank. Couldn't get through.
8:35 - Sonic 1K Double Play. Couldn't get through. Had hubby calling too. 3 phones = nada.

Coming up:

9:20 - JT tix on Virgin
11 - 5 for 5 word, Gold Digger, IQ Test
11:10 Beat JT tix

I will be missing out on these today as I will be out for the morning. Bummer. But I will try this afternoon! I will at least try to catch the 5 for 5 word at 11 using my JRFM App. No point in trying to call in for Gold Digger because of the streaming delay...

No comments:

Post a Comment