Saturday 28 September 2013

Saturday slows us down, but...

Saturday slows me down. Considerably. Usually, that is! But today, there are three things going on:

1) Sonic 1K Double Play could happen
2) JRFM 5 for 5 words five times today
3) Rock 101 giving away Bon Jovi tickets

Normally I don't listen to the radio on weekends but today I WILL! I will listen to it in my car and on my Apps while I'm out for most of the day (yep, must brave this blustery weather today!), then listen at home while making dinner. Then it's drinks around the fireplace night once kids are in bed! Woot!!!

So follow me on Twitter for those 5 for 5 words: @contestsvan If you don't have Twitter, then check back here tomorrow and I will list all of the 5 for 5 words that I have.

Have a great, rainy weekend! Let a smile be your umbrella!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment