Saturday 26 October 2013

Bell Media upping the ante!

Are you bummed out because you don't get to go to Mexico with Mike and Tara? Are you sad you didn't win the trip to Vegas from the Beat? Well, Bell Media has a consolation prize for you - a trip to Paris to see Celine Dion! (I know, I know. But if you have to sit through a Celine concert, PARIS is the place to do it!!!)

The down side: there is only ONE trip to be won. Starting Monday October 28th, you get 3 chances per day to get into the draw. Every weekday at 7:09, 11:09, and 3:09, listen for the cue to call. If you're the correct caller (10?), you are in the draw. Oh, and you also get a copy of Celine's CD, which I personally probably won't pick up if I win it, as it would cost more in gas to drive to the studio to pick it up than I would spend just buying the CD. Ha ha.

The winner will be announced at 7:09 on Tuesday November 12th, so there will be about 30 people in the draw - pretty good odds! If you are the lucky winner, you will be in Paris for Celine's concert at the Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy on November 30th. You also get $500 spending money, which may or may not cover your taxes and flight insurance that you may have to pay for your trip.

If you DON'T win the trip, I'm not sure if winning the CD precludes you from winning anything else from Bell Media for 30 days. I will find out and keep you in the loop. If you can't win for 30 days, I will be giving this draw a miss - I'd rather try to win a trip to the Dominican Republic!

The Beat steps in to provide us with new hope for a warm getaway, and not just ONE winner! Taking over from Mike and Tara's Mexico trip (which I didn't win, boo!), this trip is to Punta Cana with Holly, Jonny, and Nira. It's to an adults-only all-inclusive 5 star resort. Thank you, Transat Holidays and Uniglobe Travel!!!

The Beat has informed me via Twitter that there are 20 trips to be given away (TWENTY!!!) and the trip will take place in January. It would be wonderful to have something like that to look forward to!

So, Bell Media, please advise: if I win a Celine CD but not the grand prize on QMFM, am I allowed to win a Punta Cana trip on The Beat? The Rules and Regs on The Beat's site imply that you canNOT win for 30 days on an on-air contest but you CAN win on an on-line contest if the prize is worth more than $1000. But this is not an on-line contest, sooooo... ???

No comments:

Post a Comment