Tuesday 22 October 2013

Winning Wednesday!


W is for Winning! Maybe it didn't happen yet, but you're definitely due for a win. You've already taken the first step - reading my blog!! Sometimes we all need a little help, and that includes Lady Luck. So here's what is happening on Wednesday (looks a lot like Tuesday, I know!)

5:40 - JRFM Secret Word. follow me on Twitter to get the word if you miss it. Hear it said live btwn 7 and 9, call in to win Johnny Reid Xmas show tickets. What an awesome prize! I am seriously considering saying f$&k it to the $5000 and calling in for these tickets!!! I love Johnny Reid. I met him once, when I won meet and greet passes for his show. I made a complete ass of myself (won't share details and he probably wouldn't remember it, but I am ashamed of myself!) It would be nice to replace that horrid memory with something pleasant. *sigh*

6:00 - QMFM Wake Up and Win Words - watch my Twitter feed, I will post them when I hear them. When you hear the words before 7 am, caller 10 wins a West Coast Women's Show prize pack. I'd be interested if it wasn't in Abbottsford...


6:45 - Peak DYOB word
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
7:05 - Rock 101 Revolution - I probably won't tune in until after 10, when the morning DJ is done. He already gave away the trip, now it's the next DJ's turn.
7:40 - Jack Bahamas
8:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
8:15 - QMFM Mexico
9:40 - Jack Bahamas
11:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
11:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
11:15 - Peak DYOB word
11:40 - Jack Bahamas
12:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
1:30 - Peak DYOB word
2:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
2:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
2:40 - Jack Bahamas
3:45 - Peak DYOB word
4:40 - Jack Bahamas
5:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
5:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
5:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
5:15 - Peak DYOB draw
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas

It will be great when you finally get in on some of these draws so you can cross those ones off your daily list! This list doesn't even include the CFOX Pearl Jam trip. I will look into that when I have some time (as you can see, I'm BUSYYYYYYYY!!!) ;) 

Good luck today! May the odds be in your favour! And let me know if you win!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment