Friday 25 October 2013

Weekend "What's Up?"

What's up for this weekend? Not much. Unless you're a Robin Thicke fan (not so much).

The Beat is stepping up to get us contesting throu the weekend with tickets to the Robin Thicke concert all weekend long. Jessie J. may be the biggest draw - I know people bought tickets just to see HER. So if you want to see one or both, listen to ther Beat all weekend long. The first tickets are given away at 12:10, and then every ten-past-the-hour until 9:10, both Saturday and Sunday.

I'm not especially interested in either, and don't want to waste a win on THAT when there is a trip to Punta Cana on the line!!! Starting on Monday Oct 28th, be caller 94 and you instantly win the trip. The cue to call happens at 8:10, but I won't actually start dialing until 8:17 (that's an extra 7 minutes I can use to get my kids ready for school!)

Again, no details could be found on the site so I don't know when the trip will happen, but does it matter?? Just knowing that you're going will ease the bone-chilling ache of winter! Dreaming of Dominican Republic...aaaaaah.... Oh yeah, you have to go there with Holly, Jonny, and Nira, but that doesn't mean you have to hang out with them.

:D

*Update*

It's now Saturday morning and I just saw on Twitter that Sonic is still taking qualifiers for the Vegas NYE trip! How could I have missed THAT?!?! Dropped the ball. Sorry! So tune in all weekend for the cue to call: 8:10, 12:10, 5:10, and 8:10 pm. WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment