Monday 28 October 2013

My Weekend Rap Up (KCS style)

The weekend started
With a Halloween party.
Son was a pumpkin
Daughter, a zombie.

Hyped on sugar
Bedtime was a zoo
Mom and Dad going crazy
Kids too.

Saturday went trick or treating
At the stores in our 'hood
Community centre had a haunted house
It was all good.

Kids got to eat
As much candy as they could
Stomach aches oughtta teach 'em
At least I thought they would.

Sunday morning
The kids were jonesin'
Asking for candy before breakfast
And I ain't jokin'!

I said NO
They got mad
And made a fort in the living room
And I was glad.

Later, took 'em to Kits beach
Where the sun was grand
Threw rocks in the ocean
Played in the sand.

Nothing like fresh air and exercise
To keep them in shape
My backup plan
Was to wrap them in duct tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment