Sunday 27 October 2013

Schedule Oct 28th to Nov 1st


5:40 - JRFM Secret Word. The person who calls in to give the word wins a prize. When I know what that prize is, I will update this post. Follow me on Twitter to get the word if you miss it. Hear it said live btwn 7 and 9, call in to win a different prize. This week they are awarding Fan Jam tickets and tickets to a concert at the Commodore. Both great prizes, but I don't know which will be awarded when. We will know tomorrow!

6:00 - QMFM Wake Up and Win Words - watch my Twitter feed, I will post them when I hear them. When you hear the words before 7 am, caller 10 wins tickets to the VSO's Cocktail Hour, Mad Men Era Music Nov 8-9. Nice.

7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word

7 to 8 - Shore Buenos Aires - Where Are You Going, DMB
7:05 - Rock 101 Revolution

7:09 - QMFM Paris
7:30 - Peak DYOB word - Whistler, Nov 15-17 plus Cornucopia tix
7:40 - Jack Bahamas

8:00 - CFOX Mind Your Manners
8:00 - Gold Digger
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
8:15 - Beat Punta Cana
9:40 - Jack Bahamas

10 to 11 - Shore Buenos Aires
10:15 - Peak DYOB word
11:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
11:00 - Virgin Gold Digger

11:09 - QMFM Paris 
11:15 - Peak DYOB word
11:40 - Jack Bahamas
12:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
2:00 - JRFM 5 for 5

2:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
2:40 - Jack Bahamas
3 to 4 - Shore Buenos Aires
3:09 - QMFM Paris 
3:15 - Peak DYOB word
4:40 - Jack Bahamas
5:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
5:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
5:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
5:15 - Peak DYOB draw

6 to 7 - Shore Buenos Aires
6:40 - Jack Bahamas
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas

During down times, I will be listening to CFOX for Pearl Jam's distinctive song Mind Your Manners between 8 am and 8 pm. The Rules and Regs on their site say they will play it twice between 6 am and 10 pm, but Drex assures me that the contest runs only 8am to 8pm. I hope to get into the draw for the trip to Australia to see Pearl Jam! The draws will be on Mondays  - only 10 people in each draw.* If I don't win a trip, the consolation prize rocks - two tickets to the Vancouver Pearl Jam concert! 
Sweet!

*note* you can only be in ONE draw, ONE time. That is, if you get into the first draw (and won tickets to the Vancouver show) but do not win the upgrade the following Monday, you CANNOT enter the subsequent draws. You had your chance, you won concert tickets, that's the end of the line for 30 days. Bummer for you, but great for all the people trying to get into the other draws!

In the meantime, I will be watching the iPad Corus App from 7 am to 7 pm for Rock 101 to play Revolution. Luckily, for this contest, you call in at the END of the song, so the few seconds lost during streaming doesn't matter. It gives me time to run to a radio and listen live. I NEED that trip to Vegas!!! However, I won't listen during the Robin Larose show, as I'm sure that even if I WAS caller 10, he'd tell me I was caller 8... 


Good luck, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment