Wednesday 23 October 2013

Thursday could be tricky


It turns out that while Thursday looks much like Wednesday, it is, in fact, much busier! With the addition of a new obsession - a trip to Australia to see Pearl Jam - the day is somewhat more tricky.

As yesterday:

5:40 - JRFM Secret Word. follow me on Twitter to get the word if you miss it. Hear it said live btwn 7 and 9, call in to win Johnny Reid Xmas show tickets. I slept in this morning but will try to catch it tomorrow.

6:00 - QMFM Wake Up and Win Words - watch my Twitter feed, I will post them when I hear them. When you hear the words before 7 am, caller 10 wins a West Coast Women's Show prize pack. 


7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
7:05 - Rock 101 Revolution - I screwed this up on Wednesday so I will be on alert till 7 pm!
7:00 - Shore Ho Hey
7:40 - Jack Bahamas
8:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
8:15 - QMFM Mexico
9:00 - Shore Ho Hey
9:15 - Peak DYOB word
9:40 - Jack Bahamas
11:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
11:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
11:40 - Jack Bahamas
12:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
12:15 - Peak DYOB word
1:30 - Peak DYOB word
2:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
2:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
2:40 - Jack Bahamas
3:00 - Shore Ho Hey
4:15 - Peak DYOB word 
4:40 - Jack Bahamas
5:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
5:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
5:00 - Shore Ho Hey
5:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
5:15 - Peak DYOB draw
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas


During down times, I will be listening to CFOX for Pearl Jam's distinctive song Mind Your Manners from 6 am to 10 pm. I hope to get into the draw for the trip to Australia to see Pearl Jam! There will be draws on the next 4 Mondays - only 10 people in each draw (the song is played twice each weekday)! If I don't win any of the four trips, the consolation prize rocks - two tickets to the Vancouver Pearl Jam concert! Sweet!


In the meantime, I will be watching the iPad Corus App from 7 am to 7 pm for Rock 101 to play Revolution. Luckily, for this contest, you call in at the END of the song, so the few seconds lost during streaming doesn't matter. It gives me time to run to a radio and listen live. I NEED that trip to Vegas!!!

Good luck today! May the odds be in your favour! And let me know if you win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment