Sunday 20 October 2013

Just another Manic Monday...

...ooOOooh, I'm glad it's not Sunday...

Today was nice: contested a little (it can be a verb, right??), then spent the afternoon with my kids. Well, kind of. I took them to the candy store then let them eat it all while watching TV. That's parenting...of a sort! Anyway, it was nice to take a break from all the contests before tomorrow's mayhem! Have a look and see what's in store:

5:40 - JRFM Secret Word
6:00 - QMFM Wake Up and Win Words
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
7:05 - Rock 101 Revolution
7:40 - Jack Bahamas
8:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
8:10 - Sonic NYE in Vegas
8:15 - QMFM Mexico
8:15 - Peak DYOB
9:15 - Peak DYOB
9:40 - Jack Bahamas
11:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
11:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
11:40 - Jack Bahamas
12:15 - Peak DYOB
2:00 - JRFM 5 for 5
2:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
2:40 - Jack Bahamas
4:15 - Peak DYOB
4:40 - Jack Bahamas
5:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word
5:00 - Virgin Gold Digger
5:15 - Peak DYOB draw
7:00 - JRFM 5 for 5 word

Holy SH!T. Throw in a few times to qualify for Sonic (don't know yet how often they will do it but my guess is 8:10, 12:10, 4:10 and 8:10. I hope.) and also all-day listening for Revolution on Rock 101.

Sooooo...guess my little guy will be watching me work most of the day! But as I have some successes, the week will get easier. I hope to qualify for the Jack and Sonic trips early so I can relax for a few weeks! There are two weeks left of Gold Digger, and at least one more week (if not two) for QMFM Mexico trip. I will be taking the week off for the Peak DYOB, as I'm not really interested in going to Penticton and I want to save my possible win for a different trip. I've got my fingers crossed that there's one coming up for the Island!!! But I may try to catch the words for any Twitter followers that might want them... but as you can see, my day is pretty full... LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to thank you so much for posting jrfm words, I missed a few so that was nice of you.
    I don't know how you listen to so many at once! LOL! 8:00=8:10 is crazy it seems like they do them all at one time!
    Good luck! Love your blog.

    Cheers,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely comment to read! Thank you so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete